Saturday, April 8, 2017

Samuel L. Jackson Quotes



~ I did ‘Formula 51’ because I got to run around Liverpool in a kilt, with golf clubs.

~ You shut your face! If we want to hear you talk, I will shove my arm up your a** and work your mouth like a puppet. 

~ I get paid all day, every day, which is almost too much for a sensitive artist. 
~ Anyone who tells you money can’t buy happiness never had any. 

~ I kind of realize that I have a tendency to choose the kind of films I watched when I was a kid and would go home and pretend with my friends that we were in those movies after we saw them. 

~ You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now we took an oath, that I’m breaking now. We said we’d say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn’t. Nature is lethal but it doesn’t hold a candle to man. 
~ I never asked for anything except a purple light saber. George said, ‘Well, light sabers are either red or green.’ I said, ‘Yeah, but I would like a purple one.' 
~ I’m a good son, a good father, a good husband – I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years. I’m a good friend. I finished college, I have my education, I donate money anonymously. So when people criticize the kind of characters that I play on screen, I go, ‘You know, that’s part of history.' 
~ Enough is enough! I’ve had it with these motherf**kin’ snakes on this motherf**kin plane! 
~ I heard that you can do whatever you want in International Waters, that’s why I filled my jacuzzi with International Water. 

~ I’m not as angry as I used to be. But I can get in touch with that anger pretty quickly if I feel my space is being invaded or somebody is not treating me with the respect that I think I want. 
~ We’ve come a long way in our thinking, but also in our moral decay. I can’t imagine Dr. King watching the ‘Real Housewives’ or ‘Jersey Shore.' 
~ I understood, through rehab, things about creating characters. I understood that creating whole people means knowing where we come from, how we can make a mistake and how we overcome things to make ourselves stronger. 
~ I look at myself as an audience member. I still love movies, and I still go and sit in the back of the big dark room with everybody else, and I want the same thrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...