Sunday, April 23, 2017

James Bond Quotes


~ I always enjoyed learning a new tongue 
~ You only live twice: Once when you’re born And once when you look death in the face.


~ Miss Anders… I didn’t recognize you with your clothes on. 
~ I’ll do anything for a woman with a knife. 

~ World domination, the same old dream. Our asylums are full of people who think they’re Napoleon. Or god. 
~ I disagree, sir. I’ve carried the Beretta for ten years, and I’ve never missed with it. 
~ Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet. Yes, but my martini is still dry. My name is James 
~ Red wine with fish. Well, that should have told me something 
~ He always did have an inflated opinion of himself. 

~ Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She’s just dead. 
~ Well, you’re forgetting one thing. If I fail to report, 008 replaces me. 
~ You seem to have this nasty habit of surviving. You know what they say about the fittest.

~ My dear girl, there are some things that just aren’t done. Such as, drinking Dom Perignon ’53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs. 
~ The world is not enough.

~ Well, you’d be surprised the amount of wear and tear that goes on out there in the field. 
~ You know him? Not socially. His name’s Jaws. He kills people. 
~ Just a drink. A martini, shaken, not stirred. 
~ You changed your shirt, Mr Bond. I hope our little game isn’t causing you to perspire. A little. But I won’t consider myself to be in trouble until I start weeping blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...