Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Riverdale Quotes


~ He’ll be here tonight as the sun has its last shadow upon the earth and the crescent moon is risen upon the Eastern ridge. 
~ Betty…if your parents lied about Jason and Polly, there’s probably more they lied about. 

~ What is a chock’lit shop? And, why does it sell burgers? 

~ Color me impressed. A B&E with B&V. What would your Holy Roller mother say about this, Betty? 
~ Please…I’ve had my seven minutes of heaven with Archie Andrews. 
~ Because Archie’s swell. But, like most millenial straight guys, he needs to be told what he wants. So, tell him, finally. 

~ Alright. No cruising guys tonight. We both know what goes in those woods. 
~ Gamechanger. Archie got hot. He’s got abs, now. Six more reasons for you to grab that ginger bull by the horn, tonight. 
~ I learned that from the Nancy Drew detective handbook. 
~ The deep web, the dark internet. Check it, it’s all online…simple Googling. 
~ Wonderful. Ten minutes in and I’m already the Blue Jasmine of Riverdale High. 
~ Listen Moose, you’re hot. Yes. My type? Definitely. But you’ve got more demons than The Exorcist. We are all on the spectrum but my gay-o-meter says you should stick with what you know best… girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...