Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Ben Affleck Quotes



~ When I watch a guy I know is a big Republican, part of me thinks I probably wouldn’t like this person if I met him, or we would have different opinions. 
~ No matter how much you change, you still got to pay the price for the things you’ve done. 

~ You wasted $150,000 on an education you could have got for a buck fifty in late charges at the public library. 
~ I want to thank my wife who I don’t normally usually associate with Iran. I want to thank you for working on our marriage for 10 Christmases. It’s good. It is work, but it’s the best kind of work, and there’s no one I’d rather work with! 

~ It’s important for me to try my hand at philanthropy because I want to leave behind a record of someone who did more than just gobble up stuff for themselves. I realized that a life lived for yourself is not much of a life. 
~ I hate the whole reluctant sex-symbol thing. It’s such bull. You see these dudes greased up, in their underwear, talking about how they don’t want to be a sex symbol. 
~ Sure, I suffered a lot. But it’s not like the end of the world and it’s not who I am. I lead quite a pleasant life and I’m able to divorce a perceived reality from my actual experience of life. 

~ If I ever woke up with a dead hooker in my hotel room, Matt would be the first person I’d call. 
~ I like roundtables because you can talk more directly to people. And you also can get kind of a vibe on what a journalist’s take is on something, and have a conversation with them more. 
~ I just feel like sometimes I’m a force to be dealt with. My talents are sometimes overused and also sometimes underused. It’s not easy being me. 
~ I’m sure I can make a movie that doesn’t feel like a seventies movie! But the truth is, that’s my favorite era in American filmmaking. To me, those were the great years. 
~ If you think Hollywood is depressing and corrupt, politics is really depressing and corrupt — and fueled even more than Hollywood by money — if that’s possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...