Monday, March 13, 2017

Pitbull Quotes



~ With all the negativity going on in the world right now, people need an escape. When you give them a hit record or a great record, it allows them to escape for at least three to four minutes. They’re not thinking bills or economy or immigration or war when you create that kind of ambiance. 

~ One night I’ll be in Los Angeles and it’ll be a Latin crowd, and then another night I’ll go to Fresno and it’ll be an all-black crowd. To me, that’s the beauty of the music. 
~ I don't understand the word 'lose', I only understand the word 'learn'
~ If you continue to work hard, let that be the fuel to your fire.


~ There’s always something going on, and people need that 45-minute-to-an-hour-and-15-minute break, where they just escape and not worry about bills, health care and God knows what. That, to me, is when you’re making great music: when people can just forget about what’s going on.
~ The only thing that matters in life: having fun!

~ I started doing shows in places that I couldn’t pronounce, didn’t know existed, and I’ve seen people that didn’t speak English or Spanish rapping to every lyric and singing to every hook. I said, ‘This is the type of music that I want to do.' 
~ I don’t agree when the USA, that lives by a constitution, says, OK, just because you look this way, we’re going to ask you for your documentation, or you gotta go back to your country. 

~ Everyday above ground is a great day, remember that.
~ I feel like I’ve been fighting in music and creating new ways and new opportunities to make things work even when people thought it wouldn’t. 
~ It’s all about music, because music is basically what’s… been my avenue out of maybe being involved in things I shouldn’t be. 
~ I’m definitely someone who enjoys life and wakes up with a ball of energy. 
~ My kids can’t eat awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...