Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Justin Bieber Quotes



~ I make mistakes growing up. I’m not perfect; I’m not a robot. 
~ I’m telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don’t let anyone stop you. Never say never. 

~ I forgot what I was about, what my mom raised me to be. I veered off, and I got tainted. I came into the music industry at 13. I was trying to trust people and they’d break my heart at 15. 
~ No matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to Like you, but that’s Life. Just stay strong 

~ I’m looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. 
~ I grew up below the poverty line; I didn’t have as much as other people did. I think it made me stronger as a person, it built my character. Now I have a 4.0 grade point average and I want to go to college, and just become a better person. 

~ If i can do just one tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, i can really make a difference in this world. 
~ Love is a choice. Love is not a feeling. People have made it seem in movies that it’s this fairy tale. That’s not what love is. You’re not gonna want to love your girl sometimes but you’re gonna choose to love her. 
~ But, if you’re lucky, you get what you need.”
“Every one of my fans is so special to me.” 
~ I want to be a young dad. By 25 or 26 I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. 
~ Young people in the business have grown up and made the wrong decisions, or bad decisions, and haven’t been good role models. To be someone that people look up to is important to me. 

~ Like I said, you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco. 
~ As I get into it more, I want to grow as an artist, as an entertainer, and basically perfect my craft. 
~ Feel it. Believe it. Dream it. Be it 
~ I’ve had a few gigs where things have got out of hand and there has been a huge crush with my fans. They are important and I don’t want them being hurt. They are a mad crowd. 
~ You know me…I can’t resist a good prank. 
~ My fans are like my glasses. Without them I’d be blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...