Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ed Sheeran Quotes


~ Try to find someone with a sense of humor. That’s an important thing to have because when you get into an argument, one of the best ways to diffuse it is to be funny. You don’t want to hide away from a point, because some points are serious, but you’d rather have a discussion that was a discussion, rather than an argument. 

~ Quirks might seem weird when you’re you, but they make you stand out when you’re older and that’s an important thing. 
~ Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end. 
~ I think I need to accept the fact that I am where I am today because fans have shared my music illegally and legally, but I wouldn’t be here today without the Internet, so I can’t speak out against it. 
~ You want to make sure that someone is there for you when you really need them and not just there for you for the good times. 

~ As far as songwriting, my inspirations came from love, life and death, and viewing other people’s situations. 

~ There’s no one in the world like you, so don’t try and be anyone else. 
~ Be nice to everyone, always smile, and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow. 
~ I was on some TV shows with Lady Gaga the other week, and you could see the difference in reaction between her fans and my fans outside. She comes out, and she looks like a star, and the reaction is just tears, crying, people going, ‘Oh my God, Oh my God.’ My fans are like: ‘Alright, Ed.' 

~ Your partner should be your best friend. You feel like you want to spend every single day with them and you always have something you can talk to them about. 
~ It was my love for the guitar that first got me into music and singing. Growing up, I was inspired by The Beatles and Bob Dylan. Damian Rice was a huge influence for me musically. 
~ I’ve always had really messy hair. 

~ Treat people the way you want them to treat you. If you’re a d**k to someone, then someone’s a d**k back to you, that’s your fault. 
~ If I ever have any back-up dancers, I want the penguins from Madagascar. 
~ Whenever you have an ex, and they’re like, ‘I hope we can still be friends!’ and you weren’t friends before you started dating, then what do you go back to, really? 
~ No one’s perfect. You make mistakes all the time. The key is to learn from them and not make the same mistakes again 
~ They say I’m up and coming like I’m f**king in an elevator. 
~ I’d like to say that I’m a rock star, but I’m not – I’m honestly more of a relationship kind of guy. I’m a guy you could take home to meet your mum rather than a guy your mum wouldn’t like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...