Thursday, December 22, 2016

Monica Bellucci Quotes



~ Envy is human nature. 
~ I'm not a movie star. I'm just an actress.  
~ I believe that time destroys everything. You can take one beautiful apple, red. After a while, it becomes shrivelled and full of worms, just like what happens to us.  
~ I feel fine and comfortable with myself, but not because I'm beautiful.  

~ I have no idea how I'm perceived in America because I don't live the reality of America.  
~ I know many beautiful people and their lives are just so terrible. They feel so uncomfortable with themselves. Being comfortable is not about what you look like, but how you feel.  
~ I think the lawyers are such incredible actors. Can you imagine the performance they have to do every day?  
~ If you have a script that's not great, if you have a great director, you can make a great movie, but if you have a great script with a director who's not good, never are you going to have a good movie.  

~ In acting process, it's very difficult to explain. It's something very intimate, very private.  
~ Irreversible is not glamorous at all. I try to do different things because I want to grow as an actress and I like to take risks.  
~ It's not the Jews that killed Christ. It was a political situation, and it was the Romans who killed Jesus. They put Jesus on the cross, not the Jews. 

~ Sometimes it's more difficult to exist as a female lead, especially in action movies because all those men are around you. They take so much place.  
~ Time destroys everything.  
~ We all need illusions. That's why we love movies.  
~ When a relationship doesn't work anymore, it's terrible to stay with someone that you don't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...