Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Jackie Chan Quotes


~ Nothing makes me more determined to succeed than someone telling me something's impossible.

~ I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan.

~ Family is not who's blood is in you, is who you love and who loves you

~ The best fights are the ones we avoid.

~ Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.


~ Don't try to be like Jackie. There is only one Jackie. Study computers instead.

~ I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn't know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself. 
~ Why did I become Jackie Chan? Mostly because I work very hard. When people were sleeping, I was still training. 
~ I do small things. I try to do good things every day.
If everyone does some good, think of what a good world this will be.

~ Anyone can be a Superman, but nobody can be Jackie Chan.

~ Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person's life.

~ The children right now, the young children, everybody should go to a martial arts school. Why? Because as soon as they go to a martial arts school, they learn discipline.

~ We have to do what we can to help wherever and whenever it is possible for us to help.

~ My affection for Taiwan... is witnessed by everyone. My wife is Taiwanese and I am a son-in-law of .


~ If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken. But then, does he ever truly live? 
~ Kung fu lives in everything we do. It lives in how we put on a jacket and how we take off a jacket. It lives in how we treat people. Everything is kung fu.

~ Martial arts is for defense. It's not for attacking. So when people are fighting, always, always, defend.

~ Every time I make an American film I just trust the American director and American writer. Myself, I would never make this kind of film. For me, those kinds of films are ridiculous. They don't make sense.

~ Being still and doing nothing are two completely different things

~ Bruce Lee brought the martial arts movie to the attention of the world - and without him, I don't think that anyone would have ever heard of Jackie Chan.

~ American stuntmen are smart - they think about safety. When they do a jump in a car, they calculate everything: the speed, the distance... But in Hong Kong, we don't know how to count. Everything we do is a guess. If you've got the guts, you do it. All of my stuntmen have gotten hurt.

~ I am really, really tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...