Sunday, January 29, 2017

Victoria Beckham Quotes


~ People I respect complimenting me on my work in fashion is more exciting to me than anything I ever achieved as a Spice Girl.

~ And while everybody was busy laughing, what was I doing? I was laying the foundation to what I have in place now.


~ He (David Beckham) does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!

~ I think the sexiest thing about a woman is confidence, but confidence in a humble way, not in an arrogant way.
~ I am very career minded, and I think my personality is more suited to America. I am a working mother.

~ I never take anything for granted. I think it's very cool to still get excited about things. I get as excited now as I ever did when I get a chauffeur driven car pick me up and I stay in a fantastic hotel or get to fly in a private plane. I never want to get blasé. 


~ I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it.

~ I was never a natural. I got there in the end because I did believe that if you work hard enough, then you can achieve a lot.

~ I dress sexily - but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way

~ If you haven't got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking!

~ I am eating more. I think you do eat more when you're working out. And you want to eat healthily, so it's good all round.

~ Everybody changes. I love fashion, and I love changing my style, my hair, my makeup, and everything I've done in the past has made me what I am now. Not everyone is going to like what I do, but I look back at everything, and it makes me smile. 


~ I'm still me even after all that's happened.

~ I've always been a worker. I've never expected be given anything.

~ I can live with my own mistakes. I can't live with anybody else's.

~ Just as I love women, I love gay men. I always say it: inside me there is a gay man who wants to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...