Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Jennifer Lopez Quotes


~ Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.

~ You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them. 
~ Always remember. You will live. You will love. You will dance again.


~ I believe in tough love but I don’t think I can ever be cruel to another artist. There are definitely better ways to say things.
~ Be true to yourself. Love yourself fully and completely.
~ I’m always motivated by other artists and inspired by them. They inspire me because when I see other people doing great things, it makes me want to do great things too.

~ I judge people on how they smell, not how they look.

~ I could serve coffee using my rear as a ledge.

~ I don’t look at people and see color and race. I see inside.

~ Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.

~ Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got. I’m still, I’m still Jenny from the block. Used to have a little, now I have a lot. No matter where I go, I know where I came from – South side Bronx! 

~ All that matter’s is that you treat me right. Give me all the things I need that money can’t buy.

~ Now people lovin’ me and hatin’ me, treatin’ me ungratefully. But not knowin’ that they ain’t makin’ or breakin’ me. My life, I live it to the limit and I love it.

~ I met so many men and it’s like their all the same. My appetite for lovin’ is now my hunger pain. And when I’m feelin’ sexy, who’s gonna comfort me? My only problem is their insecurity.

~ I locked away my heart, but you just set it free. Emotions I felt, held me back from what my life should be. I pushed you far away and yet you stayed with me. I guess this means that you and me were meant to be.

~ I barely know you but somehow I know what you’re about. A deeper love I’ve found in you and I no longer doubt. You’ve touched my heart and it altered every plan I’ve made. And now I feel that I don’t have to be afraid.

~ Ain’t it funny how a moment could just change your life. And you don’t want to face what’s wrong or right. Ain’t it strange how fate can play a part – in the story of your heart. 

~ Ain’t it funny how some feelings you just can’t deny. And you can’t move on even though you try. Ain’t it strange when you’re feeling things you shouldn’t feel. Oh, I wish this could be real.

~ This perfect romance that I’ve created in my mind. I’d live a thousand lives, each one with you right by my side.

~ It seemed to be like the perfect thing for you and me. It’s so ironic you’re what I had pictured you to be.

~ Gone are the days when the sun used to set on my empty heart all alone in my bed. Tossing and turning, emotions were strong. I knew I had to hold on.
 ~ Don’t push your weaknesses, play with your strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...