Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Nicholas Sparks Quotes


~ Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.

~ So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.

~ I finally understood what true love meant… love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be. 

~ Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.

~ You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.

~ You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.

~ Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more. 

~ I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

~ You are, and always have been, my dream.

~ You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.


~ We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that’s why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it.

~ When you’re struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it’s just as hard as what you’re going through.

~ Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that. 
~ If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her—then don’t let her go.

~ The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over. 
~ The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
~ Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...