Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Zac Efron Quotes


~ I like when a girl knows what she looks like and dresses to accentuate those features.

~ You don't really know how beautiful a girl is, until you meet her, all her beauty is in her personality.


~ I believe in destiny. I believe destiny opens doors for you, but it's up to you to walk through them.

~ You always have to remember that bullies want to bring you down because you have something that they admire. Also, when you get made fun of-when people point out your weaknesses, it's an opportunity for you to rise above.

~ Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes.


~ You can't describe the feeling of being in love - when you meet someone who makes you a better person. 

~ I can draw really well. And I like to paint. I'm a bit of an artist.

~ I'm definitely not getting married. In this business, you're either getting married or they want you to be pregnant. I'm not getting married until I'm forty. If ever.

~ I can tell that fame is probably the most unadorable thing about acting. High School Musical is what got me here today and I'm very grateful - but the fame part isn't so fun.

~ I don’t like to live in fear about things like rumors and backlash to begin with -- that’s the way I was raised -- but I just can’t see what’s so wrong about being gay. 
~ When you're young everything feels like the end of the world, but its not; its just the beginning.

~ From day one, I got addicted to being on stage and getting the applause and laughter.

~ Honestly, if the worst these people can say about me is that I'm gay, then I think I'll be fine. I can handle it.


~ There are moments when you love babies, and you're like, "God, they are the reason why we exist." Then they start crying, and you're like "God! Jesus!"

~ It's weird, but I don't feel like think I deserve any of the attention. There's really nothing but one audition for a Disney Channel movie that separates me from 2,000 other brown-haired, blue-eyed guys in L.A., you know?

~ I've grown up a lot, I'm on my own, and I've learned some valuable life lessons.

~ A fan sent me a letter and a $10 bill. It's a short letter - all she said was, 'Hey, since it's harder for you to go out these days without getting photographed, here $10 for a pizza.' I was like, 'Aww, she sent me money for a pizza so I could eat at home!'

~ Personally, I was never the cool kid. I was always sort of a bookworm.

~ When I'm stylizing, it's all about accessories.

~ I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity.

~ Honesty is most important, and it's difficult when you're young and single and sort of figuring out your own life.

~ If I splurge on anything, it's cologne. I love smelling good.

~ The fans make the person a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...