Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sylvester Stallone Quotes



~ I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting. 


~ You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

~ I’m not handsome in the classical sense. The eyes droop, the mouth is crooked, the teeth aren’t straight, the voice sounds like a Mafioso pallbearer, but somehow it all works.” 
~ Without love, loyalty, desires, passion, courage, dignities, faith, beliefs and all the other ingredients that go into making the human soul something so elevated that only God knows its limits, we are only shells bobbing aimlessly in a calm sea of mediocrity. …And if you can figure that out, please write and explain it to me because you’re a better man than I am. 
~ Once in one’s life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived. 


~ People accept Rocky Balboa as authentic. I can’t tell you how many people have come up to me and asked about my boxing career. It’s like they really want to believe that Rocky exists. You know, I’m amazed by all of this. At one time I thought people would get over their fascination with the character and move on. Didn’t happen. After 30 years, Rocky has taken hold to a degree I never could have imagined. 
~ I am not the richest, smartest or most talented person in the world, but I succeed because I keep going and going and going. 
~ The man who can best gets along with women, is the man who can get along without them. 

~ If you look back at life, I bet you will regret about 80% of your actions. But life consists of all mistakes. 
~ I’ll just go on playing Rambo and Rocky. Both are money-making machines that can’t be switched off. 
~ A lot of guys have muscles. A lot of strong men in this world. I think it’s important to show that even under all this strength there’s a fragile side, a side that can be affected. 

~ Like I said, I’ve got too much respect for women to marry them, but that doesn’t mean you can’t support them emotionally and financially. 
~ Remember the mind is your best muscle…big arms can move rocks, but big words can move mountains….Ride the brain train for success.
~ I’m a very physical person. People don’t credit me with much of a brain, so why should I disillusion them? 

~ I made some truly awful movies. ‘Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot’ was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes. 
~ It would be great to be able to pass on to someone all of the successes, the failures, and the knowledge that one has had. To help someone, avoid all the fire, pain and anxiety would be wonderful. 
~ Every time I’ve failed, people had me out for the count, but I always come back. 
~ I know I cannot hold on to them forever, but I will as long as I can. I pity the first boy to knock on the door for a date. I’m gonna buy ten more Rambo outfits just to make sure they’re too scared to put a foot wrong. They will probably all run a mile, which suits me just fine. I know I won’t be able to help myself playing the worried dad. My girls were born with the flirt gene. It’s very funny, but it also worries me about what a handful I will have in a few years time. I know it’s stupid – I just don’t want them to grow up. I love my family. I can’t imagine life without them all in the house. 
~ I used to tweet, but it’s an act of futility. You’re not really making any impact, and if you find yourself in a mood when you wanna be a bit controversial and you post something, you suddenly realize, ‘Oh my God!’ because you’ve opened yourself up to a bunch of criticism from strangers. 
~ When you’re scared, when you’re hanging on, when life is hurting you, then you’re going to see what you’re really made of. 
~ I really am a manifestation of my own fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...