Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Will Smith Quotes



~ Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. 
~ I’ve always considered myself to be just average talent and what I have is a ridiculous insane obsessiveness for practice and preparation. 

~ Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity. 
~ Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice. 

~ Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. 
~ I don’t know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived. 
~ The first step is you have to say that you can. 


~ Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like. 
~ A rapper is about being completely true to yourself. Being an actor is about changing who you are. 
~ Love is the ultimate theme, but it’s not just for women.

~ Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.

~ In my mind, I’ve always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y’all just didn’t know yet. 
~ If you’re not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I’d rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%. 
~ Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to your. And stay. 


~ If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other people’s lives better. 
~ My skin is hard when it comes to my music. But with my movies, I’m still a virgin in a lot of ways. I’m not used to being shot down for no reason. 
~ And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy’s sleeping? I’m working. 
~ Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding it than others. 
~ Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period. 
~ Well, all I know is what I read in the papers. 
~ I’m a student of world religion, so to me, it’s hugely important to have knowledge and to understand what people are doing. 
~ Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who… any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...